cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery view is too small, cannot read the names.

andrew2024
Listener

I am on the board of a non-profit that has a paid account. It seems someone has adjusted our Zoom settings by mistake. The gallery view is so small that we cannot read the names of attendees. Any ideas what was done and how to correct it? TIA

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @andrew2024

Is this occurring when accessing the meeting via the Zoom app or accessing the meeting via the web?

Keep me updated!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

hello! it was happening via the web, zooming from the host room. we have actually replaced to computer so this is no longer an issue BUT i would like to know how to resolve the problem anyway, since i may buy the old computer from the host.
Is it a matter of uninstall and reinstall?

Would you happen to know the device type and Zoom version on your old device? Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is investigating. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I have the exact same issue since the last update. I even tried reinstalling and everything is so small there's no way I can see anyone's video, let alone the name of the participants. When in speaker mode, the side window with participants looks elongated, so I can't see a thing either.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @NX

Our engineering team is aware and looking into the issue. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Article for reference: Zoom gallery view showing small video and image sizes of participants issue

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team