cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Workplace missing upcoming events

vismed
Listener

Honestly the new version is a step back for us.

Where is the list of upcoming meetings gone? It only shows the actual day now. I want to see all of them in one glance as it was before. 

https://nx3275.your-storageshare.de/s/7QZAptbWBXac8Kg

6 REPLIES 6

cackle
Listener

I came here because I have the same issue!! Where did they all go???

Thank you ...

cackle
Listener

Ok I may have found the solution. Log into your zoom account >> account management >> account settings >> meeting tab >> general >> deselect "merge meetings and calendar tabs" ... voila! You may or may not need to restart the zoom app. 

JJ-Mobile
Listener

In the latest version of ZOOM Workplace, scheduled meetings are only displayed in the selected month.
Meetings planned for the future are only visible in the appropriate month. To do this, the appropriate date must be selected in the calendar on the left in order to see the planned meeting on the right in the agenda.

In der neusten Version von ZOOM Workplace werden geplante Meetings nur noch in dem ausgewählten Monat angezeigt.
In der Zukunft geplante Meetings werden erst in dem entsprechenden Monat sichtbar. Dazu muss links im Kalender das entsprechende Datum ausgewählt werden, um das geplante Meeting rechts in der Agenda zu sehen.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone!

As @cackle mentioned, in your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your Zoom app navigation menu. 

CarlaA_0-1714491868184.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

The meetings are now all shown randomly under Recurring instead of upcoming. What was wrong with showing me all agenda including 'recurring' events? Just because they are recurring doesn't mean I know my calendar by heart... It was great and now unusable